Friday, December 23, 2011

Society's Part on a Girl's Mind.

What I'm most insecure about is my body. And I think that most teenage girls can relate to. It's always about how skinny you have to be or if you're legs are perfectly toned or have clear skin. Me? I'm curvy and don't have the flattest stomach, my legs aren't perfect, and I do break out. But, I like myself for who I am because 1. I could be worse 2. At least I'm living. and besides if society is going to make me feel like crap the only thing I can do is try to fight society. Their message for being perfect is totally off key. Girls have to fit in size 0-1 pants instead of something that i'm in which is like a 3 or a 4. We have to have the perfect blonde hair and the blue eyes and I'm just like. No. "We are who we are" as would Ke$ha say (even though I can't believe I'm quoting her in this) Don't let society get to you mind because there are girls out there who feel like they need to be skinny, and become anorexic. And some of these girls who are like that, die. That's why I like being me and i have a boyfriend who likes me for being me and that's all there is to it for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment