Thursday, December 22, 2011

Waking Up Is Not An Option

I bet that 90% of teenage girls sleep in till past 10 a.m if they don't...well then...that's their problem. Being fourteen and all there is just NO WAY that I'm waking up earlier than that. Just no. I will be the biggest bitch in the world if you wake me up earlier than 10 o clock. People need their sleep. Especially teenagers with all the growth spurts. Honestly I think I'm going through another one because I can't stop eating.

What I don't understand is how people can wake up early and still be refreshed. I mean how DO THEY DO IT?! I wake up early and it's like the world is slow and I'm in a bad mood. When I go to school i feel as if I should still be sleeping. But, having come to a conclusion I'm definitely NOT what you call a morning person.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Both my kiddies are well past your age now but I always felt that teens are on a different time clock than others. I also always believed high school should start after lunch and go into the evening hours as I believe you guys and gals would do so much better and less time for some to get into trouble after school. It has been proven that teens need more sleep. There will be many years of waking up early and having to have summer jobs so sleep away while you can!

    ReplyDelete